- Insights into the three-dimensional Lagrangian geometry of the Antarctic polar vortex , with V. Garcia-Garrido, C. R. Mechoso, A. M. Mancho, S. Wiggins and C. Niang
Nonlin. Processes Geophys., 24, 379-392, (2017)
- A simple kinematic model for the Lagrangian description of relevant nonlinear processes in the stratospheric polar vortex , with V. Garcia-Garrido, C. R. Mechoso, A. M. Mancho and S. Wiggins
Nonlin. Processes Geophys., 24, 265-278, (2017)
- Beautiful geometries underlying Ocean nonlinear processes , with A. M. Mancho; S. Wiggins; V. J. Garcia-Garrido and C. Mendoza
Chapter of the book A VOYAGE THROUGH SCALES, The Earth System in Space and Time.
pp. 86 - 91. European Geosciences Union, (2015)
- Spectral numerical schemes for time-dependent convection with viscosity dependent on temperature , with A. M. Mancho.
Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, 19 (2014), 3, 538-553.
- Symmetry and plate-like convection in fluids with temperature-dependent viscosity , with A. M. Mancho
Physics of Fluids 26, 016602 (2014) (Editor's Pick)
- Confined rotating convection with large Prandtl number: Centrifugal effects on wall modes , with J. M.
Lopez, A.M. Mancho, and F. Marques.
Phys. Rev. E 89, 013019 (2014)
- Bifurcations and dynamics of a convection problem with temperature-dependent viscosity under the
presence of the O(2) symmetry, with A. M. Mancho.
Phys. Rev. E 88, 043005(2013).
- Square functions in the Hermite setting for functions with values in UMD spaces ,with J.J. Betancor, A.J. Castro, J.C. Fariña and L. Rodríguez-Mesa.
Annali di Matematica Pura ed Applicata, (2014) .
- Lagrangian descriptors: A method for revealing phase space structures of general time dependent
dynamical systems, with A. M. Mancho, S. Wiggins and C. Mendoza.
Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, 18(2013) 12, 3530-3557.
- Characterization of UMD Banach spaces by imaginary powers of Hermite and Laguerre operators , with with
J.J. Betancor, A.J. Castro and L. Rodríguez-Mesa.
Complex Anal. Oper. Theory 7 (2013) 4, 1019-1048.
- Harmonic analysis operators associated with multidimensional Bessel operators, with J.J. Betancor and
Proc. Roy. Soc. Edinburgh Sect. A 142 (2012), 5, 945-974.
- $\gamma$-radonifying operators and UMD-valued Littlewood-Paley-Stein functions in the Hermite
setting on BMO and Hardy spaces , with J.J. Betancor, A.J. Castro, J.C. Fariña and L. Rodríguez-Mesa.
Funct. Anal. 263 (2012) 12, 3804-3856.
- Spectral multipliers for multidimensional Bessel operators, with with J.J. Betancor and A.J. Castro.
J. Fourier, Anal. Appl. 17 (2011), 5, 932-975